IQ test was prepared to measure the candidates’ power of abstract thinking, basic knowledge and skills. The Mathematics Test consists of mathematics questions that include the subjects of algebra, analysis and geometry, which aim to measure the mathematical thinking, problem solving powers and skills of the candidates.
* The incorrect answers will not affect your exam results.
NUMBER OF QUESTION
BASIC LEARNING ABILITIES
Thinking with three-dimensional shapes,
Understanding, association and interpretation problems.
BASIC MATH ABILITIES
Second Order Equations Parabola
Specially defined functions
Total Number of Questions
Note: The Preparation Commity of Exam can partially change these sub-topics and the number of question distributions, with these sections and the number of questions fixed.
IYOS will be held only in Iğdır province. Depending on the number of applications, an examination center will be opened in other provinces and countries.
Exam Fee : 250 ₺ or 50 $
Challenge the Exam : 100 ₺ or 20 $
Exam fee must be paid to the account numbers stated below before the application is made. Payment receipt must be uploaded to the system during online application. Applications without receipt will be deemed.
Exam Fee can be paid by means of a SWIFT/EFT transfer (see bank account details below).
Candidates who will apply for the exam from abroad and domestically will be able to pay the exam fee through a correspondent bank or the banks that make international transaction.
What should be considered when paying the Exam Fee?
- Please write your passport number, your name and surname as stated in your foreign identity as a definition to the bank receipt.
- When paying the exam fee, the amount of the money that will be taken as a transaction fee of transferring money should be calculated apart from the exam fee.
- Candidates who pay the exam fee should examine the bank receipt given to them carefully before leaving the bank branch, and if there is a mistake in their information, they must have it corrected before leaving the bank.
- After paying the exam fee, login the system and upload the picture of the page of your passport which has your identity information on or your TR identity card. Your application will be deemed invalid if the bank receipt you uploaded to the system is unreadable or if another image has been uploaded.
- The money sent by the candidates is considered to be deposited after it is sent and transferred to the account. Exam fee must be transferred to the account completely within the application schedule. Otherwise, the money transferred to the account after the exam application calendar will not be refunded and the application will be deemed invalid.
- Special checks, money in an envelope, postal checks etc. must not be sent for Exam Application fee.
- If the above-mentioned information is declared incomplete or false (uploading the bank receipt as unreadable), your application will be deemed invalid and your money you paid will not be refunded.
- In case the exam fee is deposited in the form of EFT / Money Order / SWIFT, the exam application approval procedures are carried out by our office experts by checking whether the money is transferred to the account based on the bank receipt document you have uploaded to the system.
HALK BANKASI IGDIR BRANCH - IGDIR/TÜRKİYE
BENEFICIARY: IGDIR UNIVERSITESI
BRANCH CODE: 0679
ACCOUNT NO: 04000051
IBAN: TR51 0001 2009 6790 0004 0000 51
BRANCH CODE: 0679
ACCOUNT NO: 58000268
IBAN: TR28 0001 2009 6790 0058 0002 68
EXAM FEE REFUND
Only in case of cancellation of the exam by Igdir University to be held at the exam center chosen by the candidate, the exam fee will be refunded. Since the refunds are made in Turkish Lira, it will be made according to the exchange rate of the day that the refund will be made.
* Points to consider in case of cancellation of the exam to be held at the exam center determined by Igdir University.
- When the exam fee is paid collectively,
- If the fee deposited over the ATM and the Passport number, Name and Surname of the student applied for the exam was not taken place on the statement of the bank receipt uploaded to the system,
- In the cases where the applicant student's Name, Surname and Passport number are declared incomplete or false in the receipt statement section, the refund will not be made in any way.
The Situations When There is No Refund:
- Although the candidate has paid the fee he will not be refunded if
- He/she cancels his/her application,
- His/her application is deemed invalid,
- He/she does not or cannot take the exam,
- He/she is late for the exam,
- He/she is not accepted to the exam,
- He/she is expelled from the exam,
- He/she cannot succeed in the exam
- The exam application fee of the candidates whose exams are deemed invalid are not refunded.
- If it is detected that the candidates make payments from both accounts by creating two different accounts in the system, the fee paid is not refunded.
- The applications of the candidates who do not pay the exam fee within the application schedule are not accepted.
- Exam fees taken from candidates are not transferred to the following years.
1-The fact that the candidate student has created membership does not mean that he/she has applied for the exam.
2-After the membership is activated, login to the system and click on "Online Application" option.
3-The candidate student fills all the required information and upload the document at the end.
4-Before finalising the application, the bank receipt for exam fee must be uploaded as well.
4-Exam Fee: Exam Fee can be paid by EFT / TRANSFER / SWIFT and must upload the bank receipt to the system during the application process.
Candidates can view and print their Exam Entry Forms at http://intstudent.igdir.edu.tr/, one week before the Exam Date.
On the day of the exam, applicants must only take the Exam Entry Forms and Passport or ID Cards that they uploaded to the system.